Wednesday, April 17, 2013

escape

I have been hesitant to move Lily from her crib, mostly because she likes her crib and is so small she could sleep in it for another four years.  I also didn't want the change to coincide with Carter being born - it would have been too much for Lily.  But really she hasn't moved because I don't want to give up the confinement it provides.  When she is in her crib, I know where she is.  I know she is not climbing her bookshelf or trying on all of her princess dresses or destroying her books or sneaking into her brother's room or who knows what else.  

Apparently, I may need to readjust my thinking. 





3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Lily's telling you it's time. I'm certain you can both set boundaries, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want her to fall on her head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the first time her daddy climbed out of his crib and his little face was at my bedside telling me to get up! That was a shock and soon after he made the transition. The picture of Lily on her bookshelf says it all!

    ReplyDelete