Tuesday, February 19, 2013

carter - 02.19.13


Carter 
8 lbs 13 ounces 
21 inches in length 









he may appear a little blue/purple, his journey was a rough one which caused some bruising to his face and shoulders. 

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Congrats from the Olsen Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ekena Family! He looks perfect :) Welcome Carter ~ from the Palacios Family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so BIG and beautiful!!! Lily will have so much fun with him - Congratulations! (love the pictures)(love the name)!!!
    Susan Laible

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so glad that Sara and Carter are doing well. His is just beautiful and we are so glad that Shane is his middle name; just like his daddy! Can't wait to see photos of Lily with him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff, I haven't seen a newborn picture of you so I can't say for certain that Carter doesn't look like you, but I CAN say that he looks exactly like Sara did when she was born. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all look great. Congrats. He is simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Those cheeks are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gem. Congrats to all. We look forward to meeting him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! What FUN! Glad all are well. I bet Lily is having a blast "Mothering" too. Love his name!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last post is from Debbie Windish! Just figuring out how this works! Love you all! Debbie

    ReplyDelete