Wednesday, September 22, 2010
27 Weeks
At 27 weeks, we now start measuring the baby from head to toe, rather than just to their bottom. Which means...she is almost 15 inches in length! No wonder I feel like I might explode! Also, her taste buds are developed now too, which means she can taste the differences in the amniotic fluid based on what I eat. When I read about this they mentioned that her mealtimes are about two hours after mine, so I can see how she responds to a food by what I feel two hours after a meal. Spicy foods often make her kick and hiccup, but really, I think she does that no matter what I eat! Jeff pointed out that this may be why I can't fall asleep very easily anymore. Just when I am trying to rest (you know about eight o'clock, everyone's normal bedtime) she is moving and shaking! Maybe dinner needs to be at four. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Or maybe you shouldn't go to bed at 8pm. Will and Hallie go to bed at 8pm. :)
ReplyDeleteWhen I was pregnant I went to bed at 8 too :), Sleep tight, Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteThink I got it now
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet her
ReplyDelete